The Lighting Company
Brand Ambassador Program Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Lighting Company Limited (the “Company”) Brand Ambassador Program, you the applicant (the “Brand Ambassador”) agree to all the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Company reserves the right to decline applications, if in the opinion of The Company you are not a good fit, or if there are currently no more places available in the program. If declined for any reason, you may re-apply after 60 days.
2. You must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be resident in the UK.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- You must remain compliant with all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- You must have and actively use at least one or more of the following social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- You agree to follow The Lighting Company official social media accounts for all social platforms you are active.
You may not:
1. Take any action that could reasonably cause any confusion as to Brand Ambassador’s relationship with the Company.
2. Do anything harmful to the Company’s image and reputation.
3. Participate in any promotion, advertising, marketing, or sale of any imitation of the Company services.
4. Make available for any onward sale any item that may be gifted for review or other purpose as part of the programme.
5. Use paid advertising, search, or social pages for promoting Links or other activities listed in the Program.
6. Disclose the activities, rewards and other information available in the Ambassador portal to any third party.
7. Get involved in a similar Brand Ambassador Program by a competing business while still participating in this program.
We will not:
1. Work with anyone who discriminates against others because of their race, religion, gender, or appearance. We will withdraw rewards and remove you immediately from our platform if we suspect this has happened. In some cases, we may disclose concerns to the authorities should we feel that comments or actions are illegal or could cause or insight hate crimes.
We expect you to:
1. Champion our brand with positive messages to your network posting at least month per month.
2. Be nice to others and have a genuine desire to help others get to know the Lighting Company brand because you feel it would be a benefit to them. We are not pushy salespeople and do not like pushy selling tactics.
3. Love working with us. You can work with us for a long time to develop your influencer career or for a short time to gain benefits whilst renovating your home. You can devote as little or as much time as you wish. Whatever effort you can commit to, to help promote the Lighting Company in a positive light will be rewarded in line with our published criteria.
4. Be an individual and enjoy the individuality of others if you wish to speak to us to get help, ideas or to share some of your own, we are always interested to talk.
We do not expect you to:
1. Be an expert in lighting or interiors. We simply want you to have a real interest in making a home look good. Refer any requests for technical assistance to the office team.
Lighting Company Brand Ambassador Program offers different activities on the choice for you to complete for earning points, which could be exchanged for rewards within the Brand Ambassador Portal.
1. All available activities can be viewed in the Ambassadors portal
2. You should carefully read the activities description and requirements before completing the activity.
3. You do not automatically earn the points after completing an activity or to as you will need to upload evidence of your work to the portal via link / image or other criteria detailed in the activity.
4. Points will be allocated to you, only if the submitted activity was approved by the Company’s team.
5. If the task requires, you must agree to share photos of the Company’s lights or other products on its social media accounts using the specific hashtag given in the activity description. In this, you shall be the sole owner of the photos shared for completing the activity.
6. By submitting the task required photo sharing, you automatically give the Company usage rights for shared photos on its website, blog, social media account, paid ads and any other business-related task without requiring your permission.
Lighting Company Brand Ambassador Program gives you a chance to earn different rewards:
1. Available rewards can be viewed in the Ambassadors portal
2. You earn points for each completed and approved activity.
3. The number of points varies depending on the activity.
4. The reward can be claimed once there are enough points on the account.
5. The delivery cost to a UK address is included in any of the listed rewards.
6. Gift Voucher rewards will have an expiry date clearly stated on the gift voucher
7. All points earned by participation Lighting Company Brand Ambassador Program are intended only for the Brand Ambassadors usage.
8. At the Company’s discretion, it may increase, change, or modify reward distributions at any time with no liability or further obligations to Brand Ambassadors.
9. If a reward product is discontinued or withdrawn from sale that is redeemed, a similar product may be substituted or the points credited back to the ambassadors account.
1. The Brand Ambassadors will not be treated as the Company’s employee for any reason.
2. Submitting an application form is not a guarantee to be accepted into the program. The Company’s team carefully reviews each and every of the application form before accepting a new ambassador. Once you are approved, you will receive a welcome email.
3. The Company uses the services of a third party software company to remit rewards to its ambassadors. In order to distribute the ambassador’s reward, you must have the applicable information linked to its account in the Ambassador portal. This includes, and is not limited to, email for communications and your mailing address for the distribution of physical rewards. from our third-party service provider.
1. This agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your application and will end when terminated by either party.
2. The Company may discontinue the Brand Ambassador Program at any time. 30 days notice will be given by which time any remaining points accrued must be redeemed or will be surrendered.
3. Termination may happen at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
4. The Company reserves the right to terminate the Brand Ambassador’s position in the Brand Ambassador Program due to inactivity. Any points accrued at the point of termination must be redeemed within 30 days of the termination or will be surrendered.
5. If the Brand Ambassador is in breach of the terms and conditions termination from the programme will be immediate and all points accrued will be surrendered.
1. The Brand Ambassador shall not disclose the terms of this Agreement to any third party.
2. The activities, rewards and other information available in the Ambassador portal are confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party.
3. The Brand Ambassador hereby agrees not to copy, alter, share, use, duplicate, distribute, or adapt any of the Program’s confidential information.
4. Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, the following types of private information and other proprietary information of a similar nature regarding The Lighting Company Brand Ambassadors Program: software password, software username, list of activities and tasks, description of activities and tasks, list, type and value of rewards, technical data, and other similar information that is proprietary to and confidential information of the Lighting Company.
The Company values our Brand Ambassador’s privacy. The Company will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose Brand Ambassador’s personal information. Any information you give us will be held in accordance with the GDPR Act 2018.
What information do we collect from you and why do we need it?
To ensure that you are suitable for being a Brand Ambassador and for communicating effectively with you, it is important that you provide us with accurate personal information. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and to improve the Brand Ambassador Programme. We may ask for the following personal information:
1. Full Name, email address.
2. Demographic information such as city, preferences, and interests.
3. Links to your social media accounts along with numbers of followers.
4. Brand Ambassadors marketing communication preferences.
5. Brand Ambassadors activities and issued rewards within Lighting Company Brand Ambassador Program.
Who we share your information with?
In order to manage Brand Ambassador Program and provide the services, the Company may need to provide your information to its trusted third-party partners, for example, its software partners to provide the Company with a safe and secure platform for managing your Program.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that the Company holds about you as a Brand Ambassador, however, the Company does have certain obligations to keep data records for legal and accounting purposes.
The information in this document is strictly confidential, please do not share any of this information with anyone